Skip to product information
1 of 1

Organic Buchu Rooibos (20 Bags)

Organic Buchu Rooibos (20 Bags)


Regular price R 80.00
Regular price Sale price R 80.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Buchu, Agothosma Betulina, is a native species to the Western Cape in South Africa. With a minty, blackcurrant flavour and high natural oils, when combined with our premium Rooibos tea, it elevates the natural aromas and accentuates their respective flavours. 


Rooibos (96%), Buchu leaves (4%)


Our Rooibos is grown by farmers who do not use any artificial fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.


Each box has 20 x 2.5g compostable tea bags wrapped in a compostable pouch.

Fibre+ tea bags are made from 100% renewable biopolymer, polylactic acid (PLA), being 100% compostable and biodegradable. 

View full details